1. William E. Dillon, George V. Kondraske, Louis J. Everett, and Richard A. Volz, “Performance Theory Based Outcome Measurement in Engineering Education and Training,” IEEE Transactions on Education, Vol. 43, no 2, 2000, pg 92-99.
2. Everett, Louis J., P. K. Imbrie and Jim Morgan, “Integrated Curricula: Purpose and Design”, ASEE Journal of Engineering Education, Vol. 89, #2, April 2000, pp. 167-176.
3. Everett, L. J. and Ravuri, R. and Volz, R. and Skubic, M. “Generalized Recognition of Single Ended Contact Formations”, IEEE Transaction on Robotics and Automation, Vol. 15, No. 5, October 1999 pp. 829-836.
Everett, L. J. and
5. Everett, L. J., Jennchen Tang, and Marc Compere, “Designing Flexible Manipulators With The Lowest Natural Frequency Nearly Independent Of Position”, IEEE Transactions on Robotics and Automation, Vol. 15, No. 4, Aug. 1999, pp. 605-611.
6. Everett, Louis J. “Optimal Two Plane Balance Of Rigid Rotors,” Journal of Sound and Vibration, Vol 208, #4, December 1997, pp. 656-663.
8. Everett, L. J., and T. Ives, “A Sensor Used For Measurements In The Calibration Of Production Robots”, IEEE Transactions on Robotics and Automation, Vol 12, No. 1, February 1996, pp. 121-125.
9. Barhorst, A. A. and L. J. Everett, “Contact/Impact in Hybrid Parameter Multiple Body Mechanical Systems”, ASME Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement and Control, Vol 117, No. 4, December 1995, pp. 559-569.
12. Barhorst, A. A. and Everett, L. J., “Modeling Hybrid Parameter Multiple Body Systems: A Different Approach”, International Journal of Nonlinear Mechanics, Vol. 30, No. 1, 1995, pp. 1-21.
L. J., “Completing the Forward Kinematic Calibration of Open Loop Manipulators
When Single Point Sensors are Used”,
19. Everett, L. J., Hsu, T., “The Theory of Kinematic Parameter Identification for Industrial Robots”, ASME Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement and Control, March 1988.
20. Everett, L. J., “Two Plane Balancing of a Rotor System Without Vibration Phase Measurements”, ASME Transactions, Journal of Vibration, Acoustics, Stress and Reliability in Design, April 1987, Vol. 109, pp. 162-167.
Louis J., and Arun Pennathur, “Cultivating Authentic
Engineering Discourse: Transitioning from an NSF CCLI Phase 1 to a Phase 2
Project”, 2007 ASEE Conference,
Louis J., Paul Racette, Scott Askew, Rafic Bachnak, Belay Demoz, and Paul
Mogan, “NASA Opportunities For Faculty at
Minority Serving Institutions: Reflections Of NASA Administrator Fellows”,
2007 ASEE Conference,
Louis J., “How MSC.Adams Impacted Students in a
Sophomore Dynamics Class”, PACE Annual Conference,
10. Everett, Louis J., Elsa Villa and Miguel Licona, “Learn to Distinguish Problems From Exercises and Experience a Problem-Based Lesson”, SUN Conference on Teaching and Learning, UTEP, 2005, presentation only.
Craig and Everett, Louis J. “Identifying the Pose Between a Head Mounted
Display and a Head Pose Sensor”, Paper No. DETC2000/MECH-6704, in the 26th Biennial Mechanisms and Robotics
14. George V. Kondraske, Louis J. Everett, Robert Houser, Suhatha Kashyap, Richard A. Volz and Heidi Mo Zhou, “A Quantifiable Assessment of Situational Awareness Using General System Performance Theory,” International Training and Education Conference, Den Haag, The Netherlands, April, 2000.
16. Everett, L.
J., “Dynamics As A Process, Helping
Undergraduates Understand Design And Analysis Of Dynamic Systems”, 1997
ASEE National Conference,
17. Everett, L. J. et. al., “Remote Viewing and Inspection of Radioactive Sites”, ANS Seventh Topical Meeting on Robotics and Remote Systems, April 27- May 1, Augusta Georgia, 1997.
L. J., “Experience in the TAMU, Foundation Coalition Sophomore Curricula”, 1996
ASEE National Conference,
L.J., “Quantitatively Evaluating Engineering Curricula”, 1996 ASEE Gulf
Southwest Annual Meeting, March 27-29,
21. Lagoudas, D. C., Griffin, R. B., Everett, L., Keating, P., and Parker, D., “The Implementation of a Sophomore Engineering Integrated Curriculum”, 1996 ASEE Gulf Southwest Annual Meeting, March 27-29, San Antonio, pg 270275.
22. Griffin, R.B., Everett, L.J., Keating, P., Lagoudas, D., Tebeaux, E., Parker, D., Bassichis, W., and David Barrow, “Planning the Texas A&M University College of Engineering Sophomore Year Integrated Curriculum,” Fourth World Conference on Engineering Education, Oct. 95, St. Paul, MN, pp. 228-232, vol. 1.
D., Bassichis, B., DeBlassie, D.,
Cheng Y., Meng-Sang Chew, Jer-Nan Juang and
25. Everett, L. J., “Calibrating a TRAC Sensor”, 5th International Symposium on Robotics and Manufacturing - ISRAM'94, Volume 1, Intelligent Automation and Soft Computing, pg 63-68, August 1994.
26. Lin, Cheng Y., Chew, Meng-Sang and Everett Louis J., “A Forward Transformation Algorithm for Robots with Joint Compliances and Link Deflections”, 1994 ASEE Southeastern Section Meeting, Greensboro, N.C., pp. 399 - 409, April 1994.
28. Everett, L. J. and L. Ong, “Closed Form Solutions for the Sensor Registration Problem Applicable to Position Sensors and Velocity Commanded Robots”, 1993 ASME Winter Annual Meeting, Book No. DSC-Vol 49, pg 287-294, November 1993.
29. Everett, L. J., James Colson, and Benjamin Mooring, “Consideration of Singularity Points in Automated Task Modification”, 1993 ASME Winter Annual Meeting, Published in Symposium on Mechatronics Booklet DSC-Vol 50 and PED-Vol 63, pg. 151-157, November 1993.
30. Everett, L. J. and T. Ives, “A Sensor Used for Measurements in the Calibration of Production Robots”, 1993 International Conference on Robotics and Automation, May 1993, pg 174-180.
31. Everett, L. J. and J. Colson, “Automatic Reteach Of Manipulators For Manufacturing Multiple Product Lines”, 1993 International Conference on Robotics and Automation, May 1993, pg 474-477.
32. Everett, L. J. “Models For Diagnosing Robot Error Sources”, 1993 International Conference on Robotics and Automation, May 1993, pg 155-160.
33. Everett, L. J. “Understanding Engineering Via Conservation”, Proceedings of Frontiers in Education, 22nd Annual Conference, IEEE ASEE, November 13, 1992, pg 614-619.
A. A. and Everett, L. J., “Contact/Impact in Hybrid Parameter Multiple Body
Mechanical Systems”, ASME ETCE Conference, Vibrations & Dynamics
Symposium, Jan, 1993,
A. A. and Everett, L. J., “Obtaining the Minimal Set of Hybrid Parameter
Differential Equations for Mechanisms”, ASME Design Technical Conferences:
Flexible Mechanisms, Dynamics, and Analysis,
A. A. and Everett, L. J., “A Methodology for Modeling Hybrid Parameter Multiple
Body Systems”, Proceedings of the ASME Symposium on Dynamics of Flexible
Multibody Systems: Theory and Experiment, November 1992,
L. J. and
L. J. and Li Ong, “Solving the Generalized Sensor-Mount Registration Problem”, ASME
Winter Annual Meeting,
39. Bae, G., Fernandez, B. and L. J. Everett “Robust Impedance Control of Robot Manipulators”, ASME Winter Annual Meeting, November 1990.
W. and L. J. Everett “A.S.A.P. Automated Sequential Assembly Planner”, ASME
International Computers in Engineering Conference,
41. Pinto, V. H., Everett, L. J., and Driels, M. “Pose Estimation of a Pre-Grasped Object Using Local Sensors on a Dexterous Hand”, International Conference on CAD/CAM and Factories of the Future, December, 1990.
42. Everett, L. J. and Liang Eng Ong “A New Objective Function for Improving Kinematic Calibration of Manipulators”, Inter. Symp. on Measurement and Control in Robotics, NASA, Johnson Space Center, Houston, TX, pp. 33-39, June 1990.
43. Fernandez, Bae and Everett “Sliding Control of Robot Manipulators”, Inter. Symp. on Measurement and Control in Robotics, NASA, Johnson Space Center, Houston, TX, pp. 102-109, June 1990.
L. J. “Undergraduate Robotics Education in Mechanical Engineering at
B., Bae, G. and
C. Y. and
47. Everett, L. J., “An Extension of Kane’s Method For Deriving Equations of Motion of Flexible Manipulators”, 1989 Conference on Robotics and Automation, Vol 2, pp. 716-721.
49. Everett, L. J. and Lin, C. Y., “Kinematic Calibration of Manipulators with Closed Loop Actuated Joints”, 1988 IEEE Conference on Robotics and Automation, Vol 2, pg. 792-797.
L. J., “A Two-Plane Extension of the Four Run Balancing Technique”, 1987
ASME Vibrations Conference,
52. Everett, L. J. and McCarroll, D. R., “Using Finite Element Methods to Approximate Kinematic Solutions of Robot Manipulators When Closed Form Solutions Are Unobtainable”, 1986 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, April 1986, Vol. 2, p. 1164.
56. Everett, L. J., “Comparisons Based on an Energy Ratio of Accuracy and Frequency Content in an Euler and Timoshenko Finite Element”, ASME paper 84-DET-47, October 1984.